Learning in the flow of hybrid work
About Social Collaborative Learning
#Social Collaborative Learning is getting more and more important. So here we are with #deckevents to dive deep into this topic with you – thought leaders, practitioners, and experts!
What's Social Collaborative Learning?
It is a key element of building a competitive, future-proof talent strategy founded on the synergy of the individual and the combined social capital of the network of the team. It happens in the flow of everyday work through team collaboration routines as well as more intentional collaboration and knowledge exchange or peer2peer learning formats.
As easy and intuitive as it sounds, it has its challenges, especially in the new – hybrid reality.
Through the upcoming L&D Meetup, happening on June 22-24, we are going to shed some light on the biggest ones:
1. THE BEGINNING: How to start this journey and how to understand Collaborative Learning?
2. REMOTE-WORLD and Collaborative Learning: How to boost collaboration within distributed teams?
3. BUSINESS IMPACT: Measuring the impact and case-building for hitting it off with Collaborative Learning in an organization.
4. HR AND L&D INFLUENCE: How to actively foster Collaborative Learning and not feel that it's happening unsupported?
5. PEOPLE ENGAGEMENT: How to truly engage people especially when they are glued to their screens for a long time during the day and make collaborative learning something that lasts, not just another "meh" corporate idea.