Onboarding & Offboarding: Best Practices for HR & L&D
In our webinar, we will look at the best practices for both onboarding and offboarding or most commonly known as outplacement.
Outplacement is a service provided at no cost to employees by their employer through a third party supplier during times of workforce restructuring and layoffs. Contemporary outplacement is delivered by companies, such as RiseSmart, to organisations concerned with the long-term implications of workforce transformation on their employer brand, employee retention, and overall business success.
To operate in the most efficient manner, you don’t have to invest a huge sum in a HR Management Software or depend on the IT team to develop sophisticated software. If you have doubts as to when or why you should offer outplacement services, join us to find out more.
In our webinar we will discuss more topics like:
- Onboarding vs offboarding
- Industry perspectives
- Benefits of using an employee onboarding automation
- Outplacement techniques, costs and what outcomes to expect
- Challenges and solutions of onboarding & outplacement
- The automation vs the traditional approach
- Q&A with our L&D specialist!